- Access to medical education and/or medical practice opportunities;
Workforce Diversity Pipeline
- Financing mechanism for medical services
Access to Affordable Health Care for All
Affordable Medications, e.g. Insulin
Surprise Medical Bills
- Legislative initiatives to facilitate the delivery of quality medical services to all segments of the national population;
- Professional standards, licensure, recertification, and disciplinary procedures;
Uniform standards for Graduate Medical Education for remediation, probation, and termination of resident physicians in training.
- Minority physician development and related health care personnel;
Buprenorphine and naloxone training
- Medical research significant to America’s seniors; and
Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Disease
- Oversight and assistance in the development of materials for legislative hearings and public information.